Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thing #1

Thing #1 - Reflections on Lifelong Learning
I try to emphasize to my students the importance of life-long learning. I know that I can help them understand this concept by being a model to them. In our world change is a constant. We must continue to learn and adapt our thinking in order to survive! The most challenging habit for me is to view problems as a challenge. I think this is a great idea and will encourage a more positive attitude, but I need to adjust my thinking in order to make this happen. The easiest habit for me is to use technology to my advantage. I LOVE technology and constantly look for ways to make my life easier through the use of technology. This is something I do on a daily basis.

The most important habit for me is to play. I have learned so much about technology from just sitting in front of a computer and playing around to see what I can do! Just tonight I was trying to embed a file in to a powerpoint presentation. I started looking through the help topics but soon decided I could figure this out on my own. It only took me about ten minutes and I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment