Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thing #4

To me personally blog writing is much easier to read and engage.  I find it fascinating to be able to read about other peoples lives and especially teachers who write about their classrooms. I get many great ideas and insight from these sites. It also makes me feel better about trying new things and maybe "trashing" those things that are no longer working for me.  Commenting is one of the most important parts of blogging in my opinion. As a blogger, I personally read and reflect on all of the comments left on my posts. It helps me get insight in to the opinion of others and maybe helps me see things from another perspective.  I feel that when I am blogging, I write with more enthusiasm than if I were just writing in general. I want my readers to be entertained and interested in what they are reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment