Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thing #2

POST 2: Thing #2 - Thoughts about Web 2.0
Web 2.0 is a very exciting thing in my opinion. I LOVE technology and feel that it is important to share this love of learning with my students. I think that my teaching practice will continue to change as the use of technology changes in our world. It is more than just using technology in the classroom- you have to teach your students to do it too!!  When I think back to my education the first time I actually got to sit down in front of a computer and learn how to use it was in 7th grade. WOW! Times are sure changing. Even common things such as banking and bill paying can be done online now so it is very important to teach our children how to use technology not only in their education, but their everyday lives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment