Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thing #6

Wow! What a lot of information. I have to admit I am a bit overwhelmed, but I am slowly learning to skim through and read those feeds that I choose and let the rest go. I really enjoy reading blogs of my classmates. I have personally been blogging and following friends' blogs for over a year so I am excited to follow new ones! I am currently following Cyndi Johnson's Momma Bear blog and Rebecca Hogg's ForeverLearner blog. I also enjoy the educational blogs I am following, especially Free Technolgy for Teachers. I love the ideas and the freebies I can get here. On a FUN note, I check my horoscope daily so why not add it to my feed? I have to say with all of this information in one place, I am saving time by not spending so much time "browsing." What an awesome idea.

1 comment:

  1. You're blog looks great!! Everything thing is soo cute. I may need to to "cuten" mine up for me!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete