Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thing # 7

Communication is so important today and it is very easy to drop a comment. Why then do many people avoid it? On my personal blog I often feel that nobody is reading, but when I see or talk to family and friends they often reference my blog. I always suggest to them to comment so I know they are reading! I have learned a great deal by reading the comments of the blogs I am following and often that is the only discussion time I get in a day. I myself will admit that I need to improve on being a better blogger by commenting as well.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's hard to comment when you don't think you have anything to say. I know I find it difficult to comment on my "student's" blogs when I'm reading several at one time and trying to get the "thing" marked off on the spreadsheet. It's not that what you guys are saying isn't great, just that I'm too busy getting to the next "thing" to take the time to write something in response. I'm also lazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy,
    I am reading your blog!! Just wanted to give some assurance. However, I can relate to those people who read but don't comment. So many times I wonder if what I have to say is relevant or even worth adding. Maybe I just need to keep my thoughts to myself. However, you never know who may get a great idea by putting yourself out there. So, let's keep up the comments!

    ReplyDelete