Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thing # 10

Copyright laws have always been confusing to me. I have seen the CC logo before but never knew what it meant. I use google images often in my classroom and in my newsletters. I thing using Creative Commons would be very useful in my classroom and sharing creativity is very exciting. I think that there will always be people in the world who will use others' work as their own and unfortunately it is not something we can change easily. My hope is that if I teach my students about copyrighting and the importance of making sure they are responsible for their own work then that is a start. I have a class blog that I post my newsletters and other information and work to often so this is definitely something I want to look farther in to.

No comments:

Post a Comment