Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thing #21

Google tools RULE! In the chaos that is my desk right now are my Fall conference request forms. I have been trying to find the time to sit down and put them on the calendar. So what a relief when I was forced to play with google tools and decided to try out Google calendar. I entered all of my conferences and a cool little email pops up to remind me what is on my schedule!

I also chose to set up Google alerts. My friend told me about this awhile back and I was excited to set up alerts of my own. I set up an alert for Kate Gosselin (because I love drama?!?), Mesquite (which I later removed because I realized I needed to be more specific), and New Moon (because I am a Twilight fan and am counting down the days until it comes out).

No comments:

Post a Comment