Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thing #16

I have always been an avid reader. My sibling make fun of me to this day because my nose was always in a book growing up. To this day I read for enjoyment and look forward to the end of a long day when I can cuddle on the couch with a book. Over the summer I got my mom to finally read the Twilight saga. I forced her to take it on a trip and then she came back addicted to books like me. She reads more than I do now which is a strange concept to me. My Dad is a little annoyed because he now has two bookworms to deal with in life. I love technology and organization, but I am having a hard time getting interested in using Library Thing. Maybe it is because I would rather actually be reading a book. I do see how it would be helpful in searching for reading that you would enjoy, but at the moment my bookshelves are overflowing with books I need to read. I think if I keep trying it maybe I will grow to like it more. I am willing to give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment