Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wrapping it all up!


  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I think the best part was all of the resources I now have bookmarked on Delicious. I cant wait to play more and actually put these things to use! 
  • How has this program affected your lifelong learning goals?
I love technology and my goal for this year was to complete more staff development in that area so I could bring it to my classroom.
  • Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I had heard so many great things about this course that I expected great things! 
  • If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Absolutely. I love this kind of learning. 
  • How will what you have learned influence your practice as a teacher or school librarian?
It will reinforce my goals and help me bring more technology in to my classroom. 
  • How do you plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0? Recommend a way that you have found to be useful.
I think I will just keep practicing and playing. I have all of the sites bookmarked and want to revisit them so I don't lose my new knowledge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment