Monday, November 9, 2009

Thing #17

Since I teach science I previewed the DragonflyTV Podcast: PBS Kids Go!   I listened to several different podcasts. I definitely will begin to use these in my classroom. I like these podcasts because they include video and come from actual questions that kids have written in. In one particular episode they even discussed different science experiments they could design regarding the topic they wrote in about I searched the science directory and this was by far my favorite. It was super easy to access. I clicked the button that said "Add to itunes" and transferred them all for me. Then I could browse through and listen to the ones that I was interested in.  I have taken a podcasting class before and I have made podcasts with my student using Garage Band, but I have never subscribed and shared podcasts with my students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment