Monday, November 9, 2009

Thing #18

I laugh at my sister because she can literally sit on youtube for hours browsing videos. Now I know how she does it. I have seen videos from YouTube before, but I have never gotten online and searched for videos. The video above was pretty cool. This teacher has her students go over science safety rules. I always look for fun videos to share ideas with students and I think they would really enjoy this one. I always teach safety the first week of school but I am going to show this one to review the rules very soon. 



Just the other day my students and I were discussing dry ice. I came across this cool video and can't wait to share it with them. Maybe I can even buy the supplies and do one of these experiments in front of them. 


Okay now this next video is pretty funny. My students this year are obsessed with Michael Jackson. They LOVE to moon walk on the tennis court. They are always asking me to do it with them but I have tried and just cannot seem to get it down. So as I was browsing the "how to" videos I found this how to moon walk like Michael Jackson video.

And now for some fun! This baby getting down to Beyonce! 

No comments:

Post a Comment